Saturday, December 5, 2015

Buying Love Teaser

“No, Seth did,” Edward smiled, placing the plate of cinnamon rolls and cheesy eggs onto my lap. “Rose was going back for thirds when I wrangled this plate away from her.”

“Rose has the appetite of an ox,” I snorted, cutting a piece of the roll. I moaned quietly. Edward lay down next to me, holding the mug of coffee. I took it, taking a sip of the perfectly prepared cup of coffee. “Are you okay?”

“I’m tired,” he shrugged, his finger idly tracing circles on my knee. “I had a hard time sleeping. Probably because you were tossing and turning. Are you alright, bellisima?

“I’ll be fine,” I answered, spearing some of the eggs. I held it up for Edward and he eagerly accepted my proffered fork of food. He even dramatically growled before smiling crookedly. His eyes were not as haunted as last night, nor did the smile fade away. We shared my meal before we went to take a shared shower. Edward was playful, teasing me with his hands, cupping my breasts and running his fingers down my spine. His lips wrapped around my ear as he teased my pussy, making me moan. 
“You are going to be the death of me, Edward,” I whimpered as his long fingers toyed with my neatly trimmed curls.

“I don’t want you to die,” he purred, turning me around and taking my face in his hands. His leather cuffs were still around his wrists, dark against his skin. I gripped his wrists, staring into his eyes. “I want to only give you pleasure, Isabella.” He kissed me, his tongue sliding between my lips. I lost myself in his mouth as he lifted me, pressing me against the cool tile of the shower. My fingers tangled into his wet hair, tugging on the strands. With a moan, he pulled back. “I want to make love to you tonight, Bella. Can you let me worship your body?”

“Only if you let me return the favor,” I countered, my lips trailing down his jaw.

“Yes,” he breathed as I bit down on his collarbone. “Tonight, my Bella. Tonight, you’ll be mine.” He kissed me once more, lowering me to the ground. His eyes were black with desire. “No panties today, bellisima. Can you do that for me?”

“Yes, sir,” I purred, grinning crookedly. He returned the smile in kind, swatting my ass. I barked out a laugh, watching as he sauntered out of the shower stall, in his naked glory. He winked at me as he wrapped a towel around his slim waist. 

Bella's Dress for Jacob and Seth's Wedding

Edward's ensemble for Jacob and Seth's wedding


Jacob

Seth

Winery




Seth and the tuxedos worn at their wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment