Saturday, December 12, 2015

Buying Love Teaser

Never in my twenty-eight years had ever experienced such a wonderful experience. Bella’s lips were wrapped around my cock, sucking on it and giving me the most amazing orgasm I’d ever had. I mean, ever had. Bree and I had experimented with each other, remembering back to my first and only relationship when I was in high school. However, she’d only ever used her hands on me. With my job I did for Esme, it was all about my clients. Never about me. The only orgasms I experienced were from my own hand or empty because of what I did for a living.

Most recently, each time I masturbated, it was to the memory of Bella. Her sweet smile, her tender touch, her soft lips, her lithe body. Those orgasms were powerful, but nowhere near what I just felt with Bella on her knees in front of me.

I wanted to repay her in kind. I wanted to show her how much I felt for her. She was everything to me. She was my salvation in a horrific situation. Claiming her mouth with mine as I slipped off my pants, I guided her to the king-sized bed that was still lit in the ethereal glow of the moonlight. I tugged on her dress, slipping it over her shoulders. Her perky, naked breasts came into view, causing me to bite back a groan.


She truly was perfection. 


No comments:

Post a Comment