Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Buying Love Teaser

The skeleton of their wedding ceremony was set up. From what we could see, it was going to be a beautiful service. The flowers were not set up, but I knew the décor was going to be simple and elegant. Jacob may lead a flamboyant life, but his taste was exquisite. I used Jacob to help decorate my penthouse suite after I moved out of the house that I shared with Riley.

“This is different from the last wedding I went to,” Edward said, looking around the winery.

“When was that?” Rose asked.

“I was thirteen and it was at the local VFW,” Edward answered, his cheeks turning pink. “There was a buffet and everyone was wearing jeans except the bride and groom, close friends of my dad’s boss.”

“I’d rather that than being a gussied up,” Rose snickered, looping her arm through Edward’s. “My mom and dad got married in their bathing suits on a beach in Hawaii. I was baking in her belly. When I get married, that’s what I want, too. Not a huge, ostentatious affair with a huge, over-the-top dress.” Rose shot me a look, giving me a sly little grin.


“Shut. Up. Rose,” I snapped. “It was all for show. My dad insisted!”

Edward and Bella's attire for the rehearsal

Napa Valley

V. Sattui Winery




No comments:

Post a Comment