Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Buying Love Teaser

We left for the airport an hour later, dropping off the rental car and taking a shuttle to the private airfield. Clambering onto the plane, we settled into our seats and took off in no time. As soon as the seatbelt light was turned off, Bella grabbed my hand and led me to the rear of the plane. There was a queen-sized bed back there. “Bella, I don’t think I can …” I chuckled.

“I don’t want that. My cooter needs a break,” she giggled. “I just want to snuggle with you. We can’t do that in the main part of the plane. But, we can do it back here.”

“That sounds pretty fucking perfect,” I snickered. She nodded, sliding between the sheets and holding open her arms to me. I eased into the bed, pressing my head to her chest and listened to her beating heart. She sighed happily, her fingers gliding through my hair.

“I left a mark on you,” she said, her hand moving down my neck. “You got a hickey just behind your ear.”

“Proof that I’m yours,” I replied, tightening my arms around her slender body.


“Hmmm,” she hummed, kissing my forehead. I closed my eyes, letting my body relax and giving myself the next few hours to relish my time with Bella. I knew that once I got back to Seattle, Esme was going to remind me of my increased debt and probably punish me for being marked by Bella with her hickey and the scratches down my back. 


2 comments:

  1. The feels this story gives me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Edward. Despite his issues, for the most part, he's so sweet. What little he has, he gives away. So unselfish. :-)

    ReplyDelete