Saturday, September 19, 2015

Buying Love Teaser

“Is this Isabella Swan?” asked a deep, raspy voice.

“Speaking. Is this Edward Masen?” I replied.

He chuckled, his masculine laughter going directly to my pussy. How could a laugh sound so fucking sexy? Gah! I need to get laid! “This is Edward,” he answered. “It’s nice to put a voice to that snarky, witty email.”

“It’s nice to put a voice to that handsome face,” I smirked. “It’s nice to meet you, Edward.”

“You as well, beautiful,” he purred. “I’m honored that you chose me to be your date for the grand opening for the new Swan Towers. I’ve seen them as they were being built and they are gorgeous buildings.”

“Thank you. My father is very proud of them. He designed them himself. Usually, he paid some fancy, schmancy designers and architects to create his hotels, but since Seattle is his home town, he wanted to build these hotels in his own design,” I said. “I’m the interior designer and manager of the hotels.”

“Then, I have no doubt that they will be the most chic, sleekest hotels in Seattle,” Edward murmured. “Have you lived in Seattle all of your life?”

“I was born and raised, only leaving when I was in college and graduate school. You?” I asked.

“I only moved to Seattle in the past ten years, but I’ve lived in Washington all of my life. I lived in a small town about three hours outside of Seattle through high school,” he answered.

“Did you go to college?”

“No, I didn’t. I’d like to though. It just wasn’t in the cards,” Edward said, wistfully, almost sad. “What’s on the agenda for tomorrow? I’m yours all night.”

1 comment: