Monday, February 1, 2016

Rant ... Kind of ...

*Narrows eyes* 

Um, yeah ... here's my starting author's note for Buying Love ...

"Okay, so we’re going to embark on a journey. A darker journey, one that will be around a different kind of Edward, a snarky, bossy Bella and a new Esme. It will be a drabble-ish type fic. The chapters will be between 1000 to 2000 words. Updates will come on Mondays and Fridays with teasers on Tuesdays and Saturdays on my blog. The link for the blog will be on my profile. The story is planned, but not pre-written."

The story is dark, angsty and not puppy dogs and rainbows. I don't understand why people are complaining about me dragging out Edward's confinement. I'm not describing it. Esme is an epic bitch who gets her rocks off from other people's pain. If I just had Esme be caught, the story would be over. You know? It's gonna get darker before things end, kids.

So, yeah ... I'm little irked at GRs and other reviewers giving me grief about how I'm writing the story. This is where my brain is right now. It's how I'm processing the pain of the loss of my mom. I"m taking it out on poor Edward. But, I will promise a HEA. If you don't like it, then don't read.

Period. End of statement. Moving on with life.

#JustSaying

No comments:

Post a Comment