Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Buying Love Teaser

Another two weeks had passed with no word from Edward. Esme said that he was taking some “time off” and was unavailable for the foreseeable future. I knew she was lying. He was taking some time off but the reason for his absence was due to her.

Fucking, motherfucking sadist bitch from hell. I want to whoop your skanky ass.

I’d read Jasper’s description of what had happened to him. I got sick to my stomach due to the hell he lived through. I feared that Edward was enduring much, much worse. I had to get a hold of him. I had to help him. I passed on the information on to Carlisle. He promised to bring it to the police. This was the biggest lead they had on Esme Platt since they’d begun their investigation several years ago. It wasn’t enough to get a search warrant, but they could tap her phones.

And how is it not enough information to get a warrant? It was goddamned description of a grown man being sodomized and tortured for years!

Fucking, motherfucking sadist bitch from hell. I will whoop your skanky ass if it’s the last thing I do.

Or, give you a taste of your own medicine! That sounds even better!


3 comments:

  1. I hope she isn't too late, getting to Edward.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They will be reunited at the end of this chapter. Hugs!

      Delete
  2. Exactly my thoughts too. I hope Edward survives whatever the hell Esme did to him.

    ReplyDelete